Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Happy Catholic has Memed me!

Julie D. of Happy Catholic has passed this on.

Getting to Know Me ...

5 things I plan to do before I die:

1. Enjoy being in Frankie's life while he grows up!
2. Enjoy every day I have with the blushing bride, Mira
3. Become a published writer and requested speaker! (You can stop laughing now.)
4. Achieve a dependable measure of financial security
5. Travel all over!

5 things I can do:

1. I have perfect pitch.
2. "I can imagine quite a bit!"
3. Adapt curriculum for children with special needs (handy for a SE teacher!)
4. Ride just-broken horses.
5. Write in multiple genres

5 things I cannot do:

1. Remember names
2. Suffer Reasonables gladly (:))
3. Keep from stockpiling papers at work.
4. Pilot any aircraft
5. Suffer rush hour gladly (though I'm working on it!)

5 things that attract me to the opposite sex:

1. Honesty
2. Intelligence
3. Faith
4. Sense of humor
5. Compassion

5 things I say most often:

1. Here's Daddy's keys!
2. What do you really want? (I ask my students all the time, especially when they're about to make the wrong choice!)
3. Reckon!
4. Indeed! (Think T'ealc from Stargate: SG-I)
5. Always keep ice cream in the house!

5 celebrity crushes:

1. Sandra Bullock
2. Angelina Jolie (before all this Brad Pitt annoyance!)
3. Jada Pinkett Smith
4. Eliza Dushku
5. Cate Blanchett

5 people I want to do this:
Catholic Fire
Idle Mendacity
Contemplating the Laundry
Vivificat
Doxology