Saturday, November 12, 2005

Cool!

Guess I missed my calling. Now I know why:
1. I was born on St. Martin of Tours' Feast Day.

2. I chose St. Michael the Archangel as my confirmation saint.
Here's why:




You scored as Special Ops. Special ops. Your sneaky, tactful, and a loner. You prefer to do your jobs alone, working where you don't come into contact with people. But everyonce in a while you hit it big and are noticed and given fame. Your given the more sensitive problems. You get things done, and do what has to be done.

"VULCAN NECK PINCH!!!"
"owww.......(slump)"

Special Ops


81%

Combat Infantry


81%

Medic


75%

Officer


63%

Support Gunner


63%

Engineer


56%

Artillery


19%

Civilian


0%

Which soldier type are you?
created with QuizFarm.com


Hat tip to Barb, the SFO Mom.