Monday, November 21, 2005

Winterr's words offers her "Thanksgiving Poll"

Carmel of Winterr's words has managed to meme me with my own meme!
1. Write three things for which we are grateful to God for in this past liturgical year.

- My fiance Jonathan, all my family members, God's grace

2. Write three ways in which we hope to improve our relationship with God in this coming liturgical year.

- To show more acts of kindness and help to those less fortunate than me, to attend confession more often than I have this year, to spend more time in prayer, not only for myself but for those who are more in need.

(snip)

and the very holy Holy Fool
You've got to love the blogosphere!

Well, here it goes. Again.
So, Here's the meme. In honor of the Blessed Trinity, we:

1. Write three things that we're grateful to God for in this past liturgical year.

1. Mom recovered from Breast cancer.
2. Frankie is happy and healthy.
3. Your humble Fool has successfully and consistently written here since March 2005.

2. Write three ways in which we hope to improve our relationship with God in this coming liturgical year.

1. consistently pray in the morning and evenings
2. regularly receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation
3. participate in an ecclesial movement of the Church
And, because I'm such a nice guy, I'll even let stand the ones that I tagged before! Am I not merciful?

AM I NOT MERCIFUL? Heh, heh!