Monday, December 05, 2005

I'm Ba-ack! Yet Again!

Miss me?

Yeah, I'm sorry about the unannounced leave. I hadn't realized just how tired I was until I tried to post last Friday. I honestly had nothing in the tank. I needed a break, so I took some time off.

Well, I enjoyed a good week-end relaxing. Finished a Timothy Zhan novel, The Green and the Gray. Frankie watched the same two videos of Bob the Builder all weekend long! In fact, he's still watching it! Ah, the joys of being nearly three!

The Blushing Bride and I also caught part 1 of CBS' mini-series "Pope John Paul II." I think the mini-series has done a fair job in portraying Pope John Paul the Great's life so far. Parts were a little choppy, but the strong acting of the leads more than made up for it. I'm looking forward to part 2 on Wednesday.

Look forward to hearing from all of you!