Monday, June 13, 2005

Holy Fool hits the big time

Dying Christian women want to send me money!

Apparently, I'm to receive $15 million, as long as I get in contact with whomever she said to contact. I'm sure I'll just have to wire some expenses, you know, so that the wire transfer goes through. Of course, it may take a couple of transfers. After all, this is a pretty tricky part of the world.

So what gives?

They think we don't have google in the US? That we aren't onto the Nigerian scam? That we'll just bleed money?

Apparently, yes, they do. Behold:

When my late husband was alive he secured $15Million (Fifteen Million
US.
Dollars) with financial institution here in Cote D'Ivoire. Presently,
this
money is still with the financial institution. Recently, my Doctor told
me that from all the test conducted on my health, I am not going to
last
long, expecially, due to my cancer and stroke. But what disturbs
me most now is stroke.

Having known my condition, I decided to donate this fund to churches or
Christian individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to
instruct. I want a church or individual that will use this money to
fund
churches, Orphanages and Widows. Also, the propagation of the work of
God,
building and maintaining the house of God through this money, is very
important.

The Bible made us to understand that Blessed is the hand that giveth. I
took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit
this
money and my husband relatives are not Christians. I don?t want my
husband's
hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers, for their own selfish
interest and in an ungodly manner. I am not afraid of death hence I know
where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bossom of the
Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall
hold my peace.


She's a devout Christian, as was her late husband, and she stands to receive $15 million. She doesn't want to give it to "unbelievers". This includes her husbands family.

So she'll give it to me? Random, happenstance, New York suburban living me?

How about her own Faith Community? How about the Church?

Give me a break!

But, all I have to do is:

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the
Financial institution in Ivory coast. I will also give you all information
regarding the deposit of this money. I will also issue you a letter of
authority that will empower you as the original- beneficiary of this
fund.


The biggest laugh of all about this is that they couldn't even use my name! Amazon has a java-script that reads cookies in order to identify who's reading the donate here business. They couldn't even do that?

No, I'm supposed to believe that a total stranger from another continent wants to donate $15 million to me, and she doesn't even know my name. All because I'm a Christian. Which, to whoever concocted this thing, must mean gulliable doormat.

Nah, I don't think this dog will hunt. Next!

Hat tip to Aviran's place for the update on NS.