Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The Shallow Well

My exhaustion reaches unprecedented levels. My neglected RA has re-emerged with a vengance. Frankie has just gone back to bed. Again. Oh, and all this happened after my cousin repaired the driver's side front door of my car after work. Seems somebody driving on Williamsbridge Avenue in the Bronx grazed my Subaru.

Needless to say, I'm spent. I thought I'd offer some intriguing commentary on the latest happenings. Failing that, I hoped to offer sincere reflections on matters of the Spirit and Truth. Unfortunately, the Spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. Especially my flesh, right now.

Let me try again tomorrow. Tonight, I can't give my best. In fact, the little I could give would probably drag the quality of work down. Your humble Fool would rather make more substantial contributions.

Let me close now with a shout out to my Yankees for pulling out a clutch win in Baltimore. Last time I checked, Boston was down to Toronto 7-2 in the top of the seventh. Plus, the Indians lost to the Devil Rays.

Let's go Yankees!

And now, adeiu!