Monday, October 24, 2005

I've been Memed! Again!

Paul, from Thoughts of a Regular Guy has memed me with the following:
The rules are as follows:

1.Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Post the fifth sentence (or closest to it).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same thing.
Oh, boy! A stroll down memory lane! Wow! (Cue the "ooohs!" and "ahhhs!")

Drum roll, please! By acclaim of my own dysfunctional memory, and increasingly inept mathematical skills, I hereby declare that my 23rd post is:

"I Beg You, Never Fail to Give Me Your Support!"

From this acclaimed post, I hereby annoint into the binary code of java-script once again, the fifth sentence:
In the case of Pope Benedict XVI, the more they hound him--in unfair overtones a mere hours into his Papacy--the more they will experience a serious backlash.
Thank you! Thank you! Please, please, no applause: Just click my pay-pal or Amazon Honor System buttons. Better yet, support my sponsers(if they're worth supporting; you never know with Google Ads!)

And now, it's that time. Your humble Fool gets to pass this fine meme along to five other victims recipients. Therefore, let me pass this Foolishness along to: You Duped Me, Lord; Contemplata aliis Tradere; North Western Winds (The Great Bard of the North!); Clairity's Place; and Contemplating the Laundry