Wednesday, November 09, 2005

From Holy Fool to Blog Joker?

If Tony of Catholic Pillow Fight has his way? Yes! He has nominated both the Curt Jester and your humble Fool to become the Jokers in Aaron's It's Clobberin Time Deck O Blogger's Meme.

Apparently, nominees need to be at least Large Mammals in the TTLB Ecosystem. While I've achieved the coveted Large Mammal rank, I doubt I make the five-hundred or higher cut that Aaron requires. Still, I'm honored that Tony would consider me. I'm also shocked (shocked!) that he would place your humble Fool in the same company with the mighty Curt Jester. I honestly don't know what to say. Besides, "THANK YOU!" that is.

Of course, in your humble Fool's opinion, Tony would make an outstanding Jack of Diamonds. While Aaron may not consider St. Blog's beloved pillow fighter, I'm sure we can all agree he's worth the nod. Should our collective cries to heaven and Aaron fall upon deaf ears, then let's give him the Ten of Spades!

I also second Tony's decision to nominate the Curt Jester. He's as worthy a Joker as anyone in the blogosphere. St. Blog's can't keep him to themselves forever!

Good hunting, men!