Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Thanking New Friends

Clairity and Stephan Sanchez have welcomed my Blushing Bride and I into the Movement Blogosphere style!

Writing for Cashiers Peguy, Clairity writes:
Our friend from Holy Fool visited with the CL community of New York. And this is what he had to say. Don't miss the whole blog. It's beautiful.
Meanwhile, on her own blog, she has this thought:
I could end my rant in no better way than to point you to a beautiful testimony by fellow blogger the Holy Fool. Our foolish friend found a Catholic community through some Catholic blogs. After all, print is always a means to an end. The end for the Catholic blog is the fellowship with Christ in the community of His members. Thus perhaps those who say yea and those who say nay end up in the same place, kneeling at Church.
And Mr. Sanchez adds:
The Holy Fool met The Movement. It's a testimony to the event of Christ that these blogs, these electronic newsletters could spark this kind of encounter. And so it is as it always was. Christ passes through all of reality!
I'm honored that both of these phenomenal writers and seekers praised my reflection of our CL experience. Thank you, my friends!

And welcome, all readers of Cashiers Peguy, Being! or Nothingness and Clairity's Place! My blog is yours!