Monday, December 19, 2005

Contemplating the Laundry on "A month later...."

Jordan of Contemplating the Laundry is back!

Wondering where she was? Let her explain:
Okay, so I've been a little busy. Who hasn't? But I can't believe a whole month has gone by without writing anything! Hello? Anyone still out there? ; )

I started a part time job. Perfect for a mother of four...work from home only 10 or so hours a week. It has been great. I'd love to tell you more, but then you could find out my real name and then where I live....and then I'd have to explain to my security freak husband... ; )

Anyway, after starting the job, I realized exactly how much free time I use to have. That's right 10 or so hours a week. With the paid work taking priority, I wasn't really able to blog. Midnight is my absolute limit for staying up. If I could sleep later than we could talk, but as it is now, 6 am is pretty much set in stone. So...

Not that I'm complaining. Since I'm working freelance, I was able to purchase a great laptop as a "business expense". Nice.
Welcome back, Jordan!