Monday, June 12, 2006

The Anchoress offers " A word from St. Catherine of Siena"

You need this advice. Believe me! We all do

The Anchoress offers it here: "
'If you are what you should be, you will set the world on fire'
- St. Catherine of Siena
I’ve told this to my kids all their lives, even before I knew Catherine had said it: If you do the thing you’re born to do, you will excel, you will excite, you will change things.

“But how do you know what you’re born to do?” they would ask, “If you do lots of things well, how do you know what you are born to do?”

Some of us might not be so blessed, of course, maybe some of us can only do one thing, but we do it very well. I think most people have several things they can do well…but only one thing they do exceedingly well, a thing that, when they engage in it, places them outside of time."
Go Read the whole thing. Thank her. Tell her a Fool sent you.

You can thank me later!