The Essence of Giving Thanks
Our ancestors offered their thanks for their survival in a harsh new world.
We can never show enough gratitude for the blessings each of us has received.
Nevertheless, here are five things I am grateful for this year:
1. Frankie's health, happiness and growth
2. Mira and I deepening our commitment to writing together and positively responding to serious economic challenges.
3. The creative fruit I've born this year.
4. Meeting wonderful new people, whom I share a unique bond.
5. Our family passing through difficult circumstances.
What five things are you grateful for?
Pass it on!