Sacred Meme-ing, part deux
Leave it to Julie D. to meme me close to Christmas Eve. And leave me to answer so late!
Here it goes:
1. Favorite devotion or prayer to Jesus?Now who are my next victims? Hmmm....
2. Favorite Marian devotion or prayer?
3. Do you wear a scapular or medal?
4. Do you have holy water in your home?
5. Do you 'offer up' your sufferings?
When I'm done griping about them...sometimes!
6. Do you observe First Fridays and First Saturdays?
7. Do you go to Eucharistic Adoration?
A few times a year.
8. Are you a Saturday evening Mass person or Sunday morning Mass person?
10:00 or 11:30AM Sunday is prime-time!
9. Do you say prayers at mealtime?
What she says: "Yep. 'Bless us O Lord and these Thy gifts...'"
10. Favorite Saint(s)?
St. Francis, St. Patrick, Saint Don Bosco, St. Theresa of Avila, to name a few in no particular order.
11. Can you recite the Apostles Creed by heart?
Oh, yeah! That Catholic School education wasn't for nothing, doncha know!
12. Do you usually say short prayers (aspirations) during the course of the day?
Serenity Prayer, Jesus prayer, the word "Love.".
13. Bonus Question: When you pass by a automobile accident or other serious mishap, do you say a quick prayer for the folks involved?
Always, a sign of the cross. If I can help out in any way, I do. If not, a sign of the cross and a quick prayer.
Carmel, the SheepCat, Ron Rolling, and Barb!