Saturday, January 07, 2006

"I'm Memed. Memed Again..."

The Curt Jester has memed me. He has patiently awaited my response. Here it is:
Rules: "The first player of this game starts with the topic "five weird habits of yourself," and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don't forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says "You are tagged" (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours."
OK, Weird habits. Hmmm.

1. I imagine fiction stories and act them out loud when no one's looking. I'm especially prone to doing this in the bathroom lately. It cracks BB up, believe you me! I mean, there I am, moving my hands around and making sound effects. Yes, sound effects. I'm a regular George Lucas of the performing arts, you know!

2. I will read several books simultaneously. In fact, I'll pretty much read anything legible that isn't nailed down.

3. At work, I'm prone to uttering the craziest of expressions in order to catch unruly students off their guard. I broke up a fight in one class by shouting at the combatants, "You rang?", echoing the mighty Lurch from the Adams Family.

4. I will horde objects beyond my use of them for eons. Or I will unmercifully dispose of said property as quickly as possible.

5. I'll hum the theme song to "Angel" at the oddest times...usually when I'm behind the keyboard.

OK. Who's due for some fun? Hmmm.

A Wing and a Prayer
Ancient and Future Catholic Musings
Catholic Pillow Fight
Clairity's Place
Kicking Over My Traces

Enjoy!