Tuesday, March 28, 2006

A Wing And A Prayer on "The Summons"

Get it here!
It was the knock on the door to my apartment I didn't want to answer. It came about 7:00 PM.

I looked through the peephole and saw the last person I didn't want to see. It was one of the deputies of the county sherriff's office. I opened the door.

He asked for my name. I said something about not wishing to have to meet him under these circumstances, but I did answer affirmitively.

He handed me the document I have been dreading to receive. I did thank him for doing his job.

The eviction hearing is April 10 at 1:30 PM.
Please keep Ron in your prayers!

I don't want to know what that sinking feeling is like. I don't want to face losing my home. I already walked across the desert of unvoluntary unemployment once.

Storm heaven with prayers for Ron and his family!