Saturday, April 01, 2006

A Cry for Help?

Laura asks for helps in my comments:
Help me please. I am the biggest fool. I don't know what I believe or what to do.
Here is my answer:
Do you celebrate
The Light of the world, The Truth,
The Love that sets you free?

Then count yourself a Fool
for Reasonable folk know
All such Foolishness serve
only to placate the oppressed masses,
only to hold back the Agenda,
only to keep Fools in their place
at the back of the bus.

Do you Denigrate
The Light of the World, The Truth,
The Love that sets you free?

Then count yourself Reasonable
For Fools understand
Such Reasonableness serves
only to enslave the elite to a lie,
only to ensnare the trendy to fashion,
only to lock Reasonable people
in willing or unwitting service
to Nothing.

Take God seriously,
Live as though he matters,
and the Reasonable
will call you a Fool.

And you'll laugh
at every Reasonable,
mouth-foamed screed
that falls from their parched lips.

Take God trivially
Live as though he's irrelevent
and this Fool
will call you Reasonable

And you'll screech
at my laughter
to every mouth-foamed screed
that falls from your parched lips.