Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Amy says it perfectly

Fantastic!

Listen to it:

"An authentic understanding of what this inclusive, sinner-filled Body is sees the whole dynamic rooted in love and mercy. I'm part of the Church, but that doesn't mean I'm perfect. It doesn't mean that I labor under the delusion that all of my choices are perfectly consistent with the Gospel. It means that I'm trying to live with the love of Christ in the center of my life, trying to figure out what that means day by day, trying to change, getting closer and closer to the point where I am more wholly defined by Christ rather than continually seeking to define Him."

Then go hear the rest. You read that right. Read it, and pay attention as you read it. Listen to the narrator in your mind as you read it. Such Foolishness must never be missed.