Monday, February 27, 2006

Sandra Miesel Rocks!

Sandra Miesel utterly blew the doors off the pro-Da Vinchy Code commentators on Scarborough Country tonight! I'll link to a transcript or video when it's available, but what I remember her saying was this:
Even if I wasn't a Christian, I would be angry as a historian.
She effectively demonstrates that Dan Brown's so-called historical research is unadulterated horse manure. The haplass Publisher's Weekly correspondent had to spend at least an hour brushing Ms. Miesel's footprints off her face.

What an incredible witness to the Truth!

If I can find some links that show her in action, do yourself a favor: check it out!

Update: Donald R. McClarey, a long-time commentor at Mark Shea's, sums it up perfectly!
Just saw Sandra verbally bodyslam Karen "I'm an Airhead" Holt, deputy editor of Publisher's Weekly on Scarborough Country. What a hoot! Some of the funniest television I've seen in a long, long time!
So say we all!